Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Tomorrow (January 6th) is my Grandpa and Grandma Shidler's 60th wedding anniversary. In honor of their anniversary, my cousins and I are all giving it a mention on our blogs. I thought I would include some pictures of the happy couple. Happy Anniversary! We love you both very much!

1946 - Grandpa in Germany

1949 Grandma

1950 - Wedding Picture1960 - The Family

1975 Celebrating 25 years of marriage1980 Family Picture (minus spouses and grandchildren)

1985 in front of the fireplace
1990 Celebrating 40 years of marriage
1991 Crazy squished in family picture
2000 Their 50th anniversary (Grandma's wedding dress is hanging in the background)
2005 At my wedding
2006 Feeding the fish
2008 Four Generation picture
2008 Christmas Family Picture

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Awesome pictures! I haven't seen some of those in ages!! Might borrow a few for my post too. I have recent ones but I LOVE the ones from the earlier days!

Anonymous said...

Nice job Debbie. This was a great trip down memory lane.
Love, MOM