Happy Thanksgiving to all! We spent the day at David's grandma's house. My mom and dad were also there and it was fun to spend time with both families at once! Today we are home, after braving the shopping mess this morning.
David is a huge Black Friday shopper. He peruses all the ads, makes a list, figures out the route he is going to take and which stores he needs to hit first. He got up at 4:15 this morning and left I don't know when. For those of you who know me, I was still sleeping. I am not a big shopper - at all. I will look casually at the ads, maybe take note of some good deals, but I will never get up at 4 am to go shopping! I don't like the crowds (makes me a little claustrophobic) and I don't like giving up any of my sleeping time.
In other news, Jacob is still growing like a weed. All of his jeans are again too short, while still falling down. Do they make long/slim jeans in infant/toddler sizes? His favorite words are uh-oh, said whenever he drops something or throws something. Sometimes the "uh-oh" precedes the dropping or throwing of the item. He also loves to comb his hair. If you ask him if his hair needs combed, he will put his hand on top of his head and try to comb it with his fingers.
I am excited to decorate for Christmas. Hopefully we will get the living room rearranged, most of the decorations up, and get our tree this weekend. I will post pictures later. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Kate the Graduate
1 month ago
3 comments:
I don't know about "slim" jeans for kids, but they do make adjustable waists! Target and Old Navy have some reasonably priced ones. There's a band of elastic on the inside that tightens depending on where you line it up with the button. They are awesome! (If we didn't have these, Kate's pants would fall off.) -Angela
We were talking at Thanksgiving about how you handn't posted in several weeks and were wondering what was going on. Hoping all was fine. And, now you've got two posts in such a short time and I haven't posted in a few weeks. Now, I'm feeling the pressure. : )P
We had just been really busy and didn't have time to post. Every time I sat down to it, something would come up. I finally was able to grab a few minutes and get some posts up!
Post a Comment